Find Great Keywords That Rank, Stay On Top Of The List With The Most Advanced SEO Keyword Research Tool On The Net
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review for 2019
Overall Rating: 9.4 out of 10
Price: $0 / $49/Monthly / $99 Monthly- See chart below
Owners: Carson and Kyle
I first tried Jaaxy when I joined Wealthy Affiliate after having read reviews about it before that. What I found impressed me, and I have been able to use the data within Jaaxy for all my SEO needs and Keyword searches.
I know there are other tools that have nice features as well and I have tried some of them, but I always come back to Jaaxy, why? because it is very accurate with the data it provides and is easy to use once you get into it. From SEO to finding available affiliate programs for products to checking my ranks in SERPS It has it all in one package. I love it.
I have put together this review to show some of the great features of this tool. I hope you find it as fantastic as I do.
What Is Jaaxy?
A Keyword Research Suite of tools that can be used to discover keywords, competition, relevant data, site rankings for searched keywords along with storing saved searches or exporting them to a file and also giving information about available affiliate programs for products, brainstorm new topics. Providing the user with invaluable information to judge the market in which to promote.
Jaaxy keyword research tool is a web-based tool which requires a membership to use. Providing High-quality SEO keyword research information to the user to allow them to produce content on their site that will rank and get actionable traffic. Jaaxy pulls information from Google, Bing, and Yahoo, to show the most relevant information regarding keywords. Not just pay per click data, but the right data that shows you what you need in order to properly put together a post or a page and get it on page 1
Jaaxy has a new look. Introducing Jaaxy 3.0 New and even better version, Just released in July 2017
Try Your Own Jaaxy Search For Free Here
Who it is for
- Internet marketers,
- Retail website owners
- Domain Flippers
- Internet Researchers
- SEO keyword research
- SEO optimization
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Trend Searches
- Social Media Marketing
Jaaxy can be used in many ways as listed above. Providing a rich set of data which is relevant. Many tools provide lots of useless data that can be hard to understand. Jaaxy lays it out well and has data that is accurate
Site Rank Feature
Jaaxy gathers data from Google, Bing, and Yahoo at the same time and displays your current ranks in all three and has charts to display the trends
Example of the rank checker in the images below
The shot below shows a post I have on this website and the positions in Bing, Yahoo, and Google. the tabs on the right show which search engine the display is for and provides the position rank and if you have gone up or down in the ranks
You can also track rankings via a graph as shown below
The arrow next to the Position Change text indicates if you have gone up or down in ranks
- Can Provide Information On Competition Websites 2 Ways
- Has Brainstorming Option For Keyword Research
- Save Unlimited Keyword Searches
- Easy To Use
- Has Multiple Training Video’s
- 3 Special Bonus PDF
- Domains Checker To See If Available For Purchase Based On Keyword
- Outstanding Results That Are Valid And Very Accurate
- Affiliate Program For All Users
- Site Ranker To See Your SERP Rankings For Keywords from 3 Major Search Engines
- Can Use For Free
- Web-Based So No Need To Install
- No Multi Lingual Option
- Amount Of Data Available May Be A Bit Overwhelming To Some Users
The new Jaaxy 3.0( updated July 2017) has some great features and a new layout. The same features from the previous version, as well as a newly updated rank checker and a few more added enhancements
Here, is a video walkthrough of Jaaxy 3.0
I apologize for the audio quality, it was 92 degrees when I made this and I had a fan running in the background. I will make a better one soon.
Some important definitions you need to know to help maximize your success with keywords
- AVG– Total searches per month – These are the traffic numbers of people looking for your exact keyword search phrase. Even small numbers here are good, it means traffic which will potentially payout. If you rank just by the keyword then you will have a much greater chance of long-term success than if you have artificial rankings like PPC
- KQI (Keyword Quality Index) – This is keyword quality indicator. Green is the best, meaning it has a much better chance of being successful for you in all your rankings
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – This is your competition. This is the number of websites using the same exact keyword you searched for. If you aim under 400, you have a good chance of getting ranked (300 is ideal). I try and keep mine below 150 so I have a much better chance of getting results much quicker The opportunities are truly endless for keywords and having this information is extremely helpful
- SEO Power –This takes into account the three other metrics above and determines if your keyword is a good candidate to get ranked, the indicated number is a % chance of ranking on page 1 for your keyword provided you have good content. If you can get ranked, you WILL make money online as long as you provide quality content when people find your article.
- Free 30 Searches Access to All features
- Pro $49/ Month or $499 / Yearly- Unlimited Searches
- Enterprise $99 Monthly or $999 /Yearly Very Fast And Several Enhanced Features
The last update in July 2017 added the Jaaxy Lite account which gives Premium members of Wealthy Affiliate Jaaxy for Free which is really cool and a huge discount to members on the rest of the accounts
If you would like to read the information provided to Wealthy Affiliate members regarding Jaaxy 3.0 Here is the Post By Co-Founder Carson about the New Jaaxy Read it Here
Domains are like Internet Real Estate. Having a tool that searches for available domains is fantastic. With every keyword search you have the option to see what .com .net or .org is available for that search. Instantly find very lucrative domains you can potentially turn into a valuable commodity
Jaaxy is very robust and very dialed into current trends and keyword searches. I have used it now for a while with great results, using the keywords results to determine what to post has helped and I am ranking on page 1 or 2 with several keywords within a short time frame of using them. ( 26 minutes on my last post) No, you don’t just throw a keyword on a page and get ranked but my point is the information Jaaxy provided was accurate.
This is an outstanding tool and a must-have for anyone serious about online commerce. Once you learn the way around it is a great suite to add to the collection. I highly recommend trying it out for your self. With all the features available within the suite, you will start to notice it is the only tool you need to provide the proper information to get organic traffic to your website. Outperform PPC sites by getting the data that will allow you to rank for free instead of paying per click. I have several posts that are on page 1 while others are paying per click to be there. Jaaxy is what got me there.
Jaaxy is for real and here to stay. Stay on top of the board with this tool. There are many keyword tools online and some are very good, however, most provide useless data that is hard to understand. Jaaxy gives you key elements needed to find your niche market. Traffic, Competition and SEO success possibility. those three elements alone are driving factors to know what to market and will save you hours of research time. I recommend getting going on Jaaxy and finding the training videos and watch them. They really show what this tool can do. Jaaxy is developed and managed by the owners of Wealthy Affiliate so the information works as designed in order to help anyone be successful in an online business
My Verdict= LEGIT and a Must Have
Overall Rating- 9.4 out of 10
Do I recommend? = YES
Try it for yourself. 30 free searches and only requires email to sign up
Ready To Do Your Own Jaaxy Search In The Box Below?
If you would like to see how this all comes together and how to use these keywords properly, Here is my #1
If you like our posts please share them on social media
do you have a tool you like to use? Please share it in the comments. I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for your time